Year 2 and 3 beginning June 1st 2020
Last week of the term home learning 13th July. Do not panic you have been sent a parent mail about summer challenges to keep you children busy. Also, don't forget, there is a lot of on line learning you could be trying look at Oak Academy or BBC sites.
- Mini Biography Template.pdf
- Y2 and 3 HOME LEARNING WEEK 13th July.docx
Home learning for 6th July - Enjoy
- Y2 Number and Place Value BOOKLET.pdf
- Y2 Number and Place Value ANSWERS.pdf
- Y3 Number and Place Value ANSWERS.pdf
- Y3 Number and Place Value BOOKLET.pdf
Week beginning 22nd June 2020 - please find work below based on Super hero week - there is such great things for you to try, read and complete.
- Batman Cheque Writing Numbers as Words.pdf
- Hulk and Spiderman Cheque Number as Words.pdf
- Design a superhero template.pdf
- Our Teachers Are Superheroes Chapters 1-3 Questions and Answers.pdf
- Superhero Alphabet Maths.pdf
- Superhero Literacy Powerpoint.pptx
- Superhero Measuring.pdf
- Superhero Shape Hunt.pdf
- Superhero Smoothie Recipes.pdf
- Superhero Story Prompt Dice Avtivity.pdf
- Year 2 Superhero Reading Comprehension.pdf
Week beginning 15th June Y2 and 3 home learning.
Week beginning 8th June. Please make sure you share your learning with us either through Dojo or email pictures to school x
- How to build a bug hotel.jpg
- Individual pack - fitness (1).pdf
- Individual pack - Nature writing.pdf
- Individual pack - wildlife photography.pdf
- Window Poster colour-in.pdf
- Nature Table.pdf
- 30 Days Wild Bingo.pdf
- 30 Days Wild - gardening_0.pdf
- 30 Days Wild wallchart_0.pdf
- Activity passport.pdf
- 30 days wild pack.pdf
- Garden minibeasts.jpg
Home learning week beginning 1st June.
- postcard template 2.pdf
- Blank Boardgame Templates.pdf
- punch and judy cut out puppets.pdf
- seaside in a jar.pdf
- SEASIDE Floating Boats.pdf
- SEASIDE Soap Boat.pdf
- Year 2 Summer Maths Activities Answers.pdf
- Year 3 Summer Booklet - Answers.pdf
- Year 2 Summer Maths Activities.pdf
- Year 3 Summer Booklet - Questions.pdf
Below are ideas/ activities teachers may be using over the next few weeks to help children with the return to school. Please feel free to have a look and maybe try some at home.
Week beginning 29th June 2020- Super Stem week!!!
I am very excited to see what you produce it looks so much fun.