Severn Federation Trust
Severn Federation Academy Trust Vision
Our vision is to be creative schools learning together in inclusive, inspiring and nurturing Christian communities where all children and adults are loved and achieve their best.
‘Learning together, with minds that think and hearts that care’
Severn Federation Academy Trust Ethos
At the Severn Federation, Academy Trust everyone works together to put children at the heart of all that we do:
- We are a family of schools, committed to our partnership, yet retaining our separate identities and individuality.
- We collaborate, seeking out the best practice from within our Trust and from the wider educational world to provide robust challenge and support.
- We value each individual and believe that through working together, we can achieve the best possible outcomes.
- We believe that every school, staff member and child contribute to the success of our Trust.
- We make no excuse for having high expectations – our children deserve the best!
- We build learning experiences for all children which relentlessly and intentionally celebrate equity, diversity, belonging, inclusion and justice.